A.o.t.F.C.

A.o.t.F.C.
I was told I was the most face value SubGenii they have met -- ironic, seeing as how I'm the one in the mask

Realizations


The Very Esteemed Universal Philosopher of Absolute Reality has come to some realizations in this life -- and he'd like to share a few of his observations with you:


  • I have come to realize that living with constant pain, both mental and physical, changes a person, and not always for the better.

  • I have come to realize that those who can’t handle honest critique simply won’t acknowledge and accept their own faults.

  • I have come to realize that some people aren’t happy unless they are struggling through life.

  • I have come to realize that some people have been groomed to reject the evidence of their own eyes.

  • I have come to realize that the concept of individuality coupled with conformity makes no sense.

  • I have come to realize that most folks aren’t really stupid – they are either ignorant of the facts or apathetic to them.

  • I have come to realize that I could live the rest of my life without ever touching another glass of alcohol or smell a wiff of tobacco smoke. But I won't begrudge someone their choice to indulge in either.

  • I have come to realize that the modern concept of marriage is a sham. It’s nothing more than a legal contract in the eyes of the law. Every other aspect of marriage is just ritual to fulfill the bride’s delusional fantasies of fairy tale weddings.

  • I have come to realize that if it hurts to bang your head against the wall – STOP!

  • I have come to realize that I actually take joy in pissing off certain individuals and groups of agenda toting demagogues.

  • I have come to realize that my kids have opened my eyes to many things in this world – both good and bad.

  • I have come to realize that there is no such thing as “good and evil” – only good choices and easy ones.

  • I have come to realize that I have no problem with never owning a cell phone -- ever -- EVER!

  • I have come to realize that I hate mornings. I’ve always been more of an afternoon / evening / late night kinda guy.

  • I have come to realize that the house feels cold and cheerless without my kids there.

  • I have come to realize that the world does not follow any preconceived notions of how it should work. But I know a fucking fact when it hits me in the face.

  • I have come to realize that religion and politics were created to lull the hapless masses into hapless sheep.

  • I have come to realize that the Government is really pissing me off.

  • I have come to realize that I refuse to bow down before the alter of public opinion.

  • I have come to realize that television is a fad in desperate need of going away.

  • I have come to realize that I hate being right all the time – because it means no one is listening.

  • I have come to realize that there are no answers – because no one is asking the right questions.

  • I have come to realize that free will is only as free as the choices offered.

  • I have come to realize that most people are too afraid of loosing something to take a stand against the injustices in the world.

  • I have come to realize that tomorrow’s gonna be a better day – but today has to go to shit to get there.

No comments: